Google Mail: Login Automatically
Login to Google Mail automatically with a password manager.
To login to Google Mail with a single click please do the following:
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the mail.google.com;
- Type in your Google mail address and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to Google mail automatically, just click on the "Welcome to Gmail" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
I am so annoyed with google they make it impossible to contact them. My incredimail all of a sudden says that google wont let me sign in I have changed my password several times and it still hasn't corrected. I have tried looking up a way to contact just joining their groups only and the last time i did that 100s of emails every day. I just want to check my...