Google Mail: Login Automatically
Login to Google Mail automatically with a password manager.
To login to Google Mail with a single click please do the following:
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the mail.google.com;
- Type in your Google mail address and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to Google mail automatically, just click on the "Welcome to Gmail" button on the Handy Password toolbar.