PayPal Login My Account: Sign in to PayPal Account (How To)
Log on to PayPal Account
1. To log in to PayPal account you should use the login button on the top right part of the site paypal.com. Just click login and you will see two fields for login and password.
2. If you can’t log in to PayPal account you should check If your login and password correct or not. Check a language and caps lock button on the keyboard.
If you still can’t sign in to PayPal, it is possible you mixed up or forgot your login or password of your profile. To recover your login click on a special mark “?” and you will get the form for password recovery.
If you unable to recall certain areas of Login information, mark I don’t know my password or I don’t know what email address I used.
If you can’t to remember both – login and password, mark I don’t know either one and you will see three fields for Email addresses. Enter all possible Email addresses you may have used to create your PayPal account.
One of common problems with PayPal account emerges when PayPal automatically fill your login field with your E-mail, entered sometimes by mistake in this field. Note: if your E-mail login field was filled up automatically, it is not automatically true that data is correct!
Another possible situation is when the login field don’t accept your E-mail. It is actual for some older accounts where user names were commonly used instead of E-mails. Therefore, if you have a trouble with old or incorrect E-mail as a PayPal login, just use your account name (for example "MaryAccount") instead.
Log in to PayPal account automatically with a Handy Password manager
To log in to account PayPal with a single click, please do the following:
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.paypal.com;
- Type in your PayPal username and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter" and sign in to PayPal.
From now, to login to PayPal account automatically, just click on the "PayPal - Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.