NYTimes login automatically with a handy password manager.
To NYTimes login with a single click, please do the following:
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.nytimes.com/auth/login;
- Type in your NYTimes member ID and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to NYTimes login automatically, just click on the "NYTimes Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Using the same steps you can login automatically to see a snapshop of your personalized information, the My Watched Discussions page or to sign-in for access to your groups.