Log on to HSBC UK account automatically with a handy password manager.
To log on to HSBC UK account with a single click, please do the following:
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.hsbc.co.uk log on page;
- Type in your HSBC UK ID and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to log on to HSBC UK account automatically, just click on the "Internet Banking HSBC Bank UK" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
See also: Paypal my account login