PayPal login allows you using the popular payment service securely and conveniently, as well as making money transfers related to eBay and many other network-oriented businesses. This article instructs you how to make and use PayPal sign in, as well as how to secure and recovery your PayPal login.
How to Create a PayPal Account?
Creating a PayPal login is an easy action. To make a new PayPal account, open the registration form by clicking on a "SIGN UP" button on the login screen. Then select your account type, either personal or business (see below). You will see a new PayPal account form:
- In the upper field, please write an email that PayPal will use contact and identify you.
- In the two next fields, please type your password twice.
An advice: Always select "strong" passwords for your PayPal account to provide a good security for your PayPal login. Do not use obvious parameters, such as your birthdate or the name of your spouse, as parts of your PayPal password!
How to Provide PayPal Login My Account for Multiple Sign In
You can have many PayPal accounts registered on multiple users, although the quantity of PayPal accounts allowed for a single registered user is only two: a personal account and a business account. To learn more about business PayPal account options, read about it on the official website of PayPal.
How to Apply My PayPal Account Login
- To log in to PayPal account you should use the login button on the top right part of the site paypal.com. Just click login and type your PayPal account email and password into the appropriate fields.
- If you cannot log in to PayPal account you should check If your PayPal sign in data correct or not. Check for a chosen input language, keyboard layout and caps lock switch.
What to Do If I Forgot PayPal Login to My Account
If you cannot remember login and password, mark the "I don't know either one"; you will see the three fields for different emails. Follow the next instruction to seek for your account.
- Go to the PayPal login form.
- Click on the "Having trouble logging in?" link.
- Next, click on the "Forgotten your email address?" link.
- Enter up to three email addresses you may have registered.
- The PayPal my account login form on the website must recognize at least one of your addresses.
- Click Continue to log in with a provided password.
If you just forget your password, recover it by clicking to an appropriate link on the PayPal sign in form. The website will send you a password to your registered email.
Email Problems with My PayPal Account Login
Another possible situation emerges when the PayPal login field does not accept your E-mail. It can be principal for some older accounts using the account name instead of the email address. In this case, just substitute an email address with an appropriate user name.
Note for eBay users: For now, PayPal and eBay are the two separate companies. Please check the changes of the policy from both companies according to relations with each other partner! PayPal will quickly provide you a renewed component for PayPal account login data.
How to Delete My PayPal Account Login?
To delete your PayPal account, please log in, find the "Profile" menu and then click on the "Close your account" link at the "Profile" section. Note than deleted account cannot be reopened!
Log in to PayPal account automatically with a Handy Password manager
To log in to account PayPal with a single click, please use the Handy Password manager. This is a sort of keyring software, which can keep all your login and password data together under a single secured password.
When you are planning using Handy Password for gyarding your PayPal account, please follow the simple instruction described below, step by step.
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.paypal.com;
- Type in your PayPal username and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter" and sign in to PayPal.
From now, to login to PayPal account automatically, just click on the "PayPal - Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.